EPOXY GROUT (HP) mortar is a versatile three (3)-component chemical resistant epoxy resin base mortar. The product exhibits excellent bond strength, high chemical resistance and reliable curing characteristics.
AREAS OF USE:
EPOXY GROUT (HP) can be used in construction & joint filling of acid resistant screed & brick/tile/mandana stome lining, to floors, drains, sumps, tank farm areas, tanks & process vessels, waste water treatment plants etc. and jointing mortar for red Mandana stone flooring. It is the most suitable for use in installation of acid resistant brick/tile lined areas, of Food, Dairy, Chemical plants, which are very often subjected to concentrated acids and alkaline conditions and hot water spillage.
Mixing Ratio by Wt. Binder (A+B) to Filler C
1:2.5 to 1:3
Compressive Strength kg/cm2
Flexural Strength kg/cm2
Bond Strength kg/cm2
Water Absorption Max. %
Water Absorption Max. %
80 to 110
Curing Tile (Depending on Temp.)
3 to 6 hrs
- Resistant dilute Sulfuric acid conditions at room temperature
- Resistant to Hot Water up to 80 C
- Resistant to Caustic solutions
- Very low Shrinkage
- Excellent bond strength to acid resistant brick/tile/mandana stone
Make sure that the contents of each container are thoroughly mixed before use.
- Pour measured quantity (100 parts by wt.) of part A into clean, dry mixing container.
- Add measured quantity of part B (50 part by wt.) and mix thoroughly for one minute.
- Add measured quantity of part C filler (400 to 500 parts by wt.) a little at a time, mix slowly until the filler is thoroughly wetted by the resin (Part A) & Hardener (Part B) mix, to produce a homogenous trowel able mortar.
- Grout, which has begun to set, cannot be recovered by adding more resin. Such mortar must be discarded.
- Never add water and any other diluents
USE INSTRUCTIONS: EPOXY GROUT (HP)
mortar is applied by trowel to clean, dry, neutral surface with following procedures:
- All bonding surface shall be filled completely without voids.
- Mortar joints should be min. 4mm wide.
- Reducing the ratio of filler in the mix shall not lengthen the working & setting time of grout. Thesefactors are best controlled by temperature. .
Mixing & application tools should be cleaned radically using M.E.K., xylene or toluene. Observe proper safety precautions while cleaning.
: If the substrate and ambient air temperature in contact with the acid resistant brick/tile construction are at 250 C allow a minimum of 24 hours cure time before putting the acid resistant brick/tile lining construction to its intended service.
PACKING: 28 Kegs Kit of Part A+B+C
STORAGE: All the components Resin, Hardener & Filler must be kept in cool, dry place and in covered shed.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
It is advisable to wear protective wears at the time of use of EPOXY GROUT (HP) and all other MIPRO brand products. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
This information, given above in good faith, is based on results gained from experience and tests. However, all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee since the conditions of use is beyond our control.