DESCRIPTION: MIPRO-E HYB mortar is a versatile three (3)-component chemical resistant hybrid resin base mortar. The product exhibits excellent bond strength, high chemical resistance and reliable curing characteristics.
AREAS OF USE: MIPRO-E HYB can be used in construction of acid resistant screed & brick/tile linings to floors, drains, sumps, tank farm areas, pickling tanks for S.S. Tube & galvanizing plant, process vessels, waste water treatment plants etc. and jointing mortar for red Mandana stone flooring. It is the most suitable for use in installation of acid resistant brick/tile lined areas, which are very often subjected to concentrated acids and alkaline conditions.
- Resistant to 90% Sulfuric acid conditions at room temperature
- Resistant to organic solvents
- Resistant to Caustic Conditions & Hypo chlorite solutions.
- Very low Shrinkage
- Excellent bond strength to acid resistant brick/ tile/stone
MIXING Make sure that the contents of each container are thoroughly mixed before use.
- Pour measured quantity (100 parts by wt.) of part A into clean, dry mixing container.
- Add measured quantity of part B (50 parts by wt.) and mix thoroughly for one minute.
- Add measured quantity of part C filler (600 parts by wt.) a little at a time, mix slowly until the filler is thoroughly wetted by the resin (Part A) & Hardener (Part B) mix, to produce a homogenous trowel able mortar.
- Mortar, which has begun to set, cannot be recovered by adding more resin. Such mortar must be discarded.
- Never add water and any other diluents.
APPLICATION GUIDE LINES:
MIPRO-E HYB mortar is applied by trowel to clean, dry, neutral surface with following procedures:
- All bonding surface shall be buttered completely without voids.
- Mortar joints should be kept full, and minimum 4mm wide.
- Mortar may be applied directly over mastic membrane surface and other membrane surfaces including rubber and plastics.
- Reducing the ratio of filler in the mix shall not lengthen the working & setting time of mortar. These factors are best controlled by temperature
CLEAN UP: Mixing & application tools should be cleaned radically using M.E.K., xylene or toluene. Observe proper safety precautions while cleaning.
CURE TIME: If the substrate and ambient air temperature in contact with the acid resistant brick/tile construction are at 250 C allow a minimum of 24 hours cure time before putting the acid resistant brick/tile lining construction to its intended service.
PACKING: Resin: 25 kegs and 200 kegs Hardener 15 kegs Filler 50 kegs in LDPE+HDPE bags.
STORAGE: All the components Resin, Hardener & Filler must be kept in cool, dry place and in covered shed.
HEALTH & SAFETY: It is advisable to wear protective wears at the time of use of MIPRO-E HYB and all other MIPRO brand products. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
This information, given above in good faith, is based on results gained from experience and tests. However, all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee since the conditions of use is beyond our control.