MIPRO-EC (HYB) is a two part high solids solvent free novolac epoxy resin based coating system designed for hard wearing, smooth surface finish for floors, walls and on steel structures. Nonskid surface finish can be achieved on floor, if required
- Hard Wearing
- Non Dusting
- Excellent Surface Finish
- Non Smelling
- Good Aesthetics
- Highly Chemical Resistant
- Food & Pharmaceutical
- Work Shop
- Clean Room Application
- Chemical Resistant Coating for Concrete & Steel
- Petrochemical, Fertilizer plants
As Directed on Packing
Touch Dry- 30 Min, Hard Dry 6 Hrs.
6-8 Hrs. Min
Dry Film Thickness
125-150 Microns/per coat depending on porosity
4-5 sq.met/kg per coat depending on porosity, roughness & method of application.
All Standard Shades
METHOD OF APPLICATION
SURFACE PREPARATION The long-term durability of the applied MIPRO-EC (HYB) epoxy coating is dependent on the adhesion between sub-base and coating material. It is most important therefore, that the substrate surfaces are correctly prepared prior to application.
- Before application of the MIPRO EC (HYB) surface should be free from loose partials, rust, oils, grease or earlier coatings and should be totally dry.
- New concrete or cementations surface should be placed at least 28 days and have a moisture content of less than 5% before application of MIPRO-EC (HYB)
- After surface is dry, all repair work like sealing of joints, cracks filling of cavities and crevices should be carried out.
APPLICATION OF COATING
Stir well before mixing Part A and Part B and mix in the prescribed ratio.
Apply one coat of MIPRO-EP primer on the clean and dry surface.
- MIPRO-EC (HYB) should be applied on the surface by brush or roller within 24 hrs. After application of primer coat it should be allowed to air dry for min.
- 4 hrs. Preferable in a dust free atmosphere.
- Apply min. 2 coats with the intercoat interval of 6-8 hrs.
HANDLING AND SAFETY
Keep the containers tightly closed when not in use. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. It comes in contact with the body, wash affected parts with plenty of water and contact a doctor.